Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well, the errands are done for the day...bank, groceries, diapers, new release movie from Redbox. The kids were good, too!

I saw this easy craft (I'm all about easy) and I think I'll try it. Maybe my mom and sisters can get together for it...hint, hint.




"Fall Blocks

Want a fast, fun decoration for fall (or any other holiday)? These are perfect! Just paint blocks of wood to match a fabric swatch. When the paint is dry use modge podge to glue the fabric to the block. Easy-schmeezy!"
Courtesy of chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/




Last night we had shepherd's pie for supper. I meant to make rolls to go with it, but while proofing my yeast it quickly became apparent that it was dead. So we had sliced bread instead and I got to toss a half a canister of old yeast :( Tonight dh is at CPR training while I am at Enrichment Night, so the kids get chicken nuggets.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. The blocks are just scraps of 2x4 lumber. You could use 2x6 if that's what is available. They really are easy, even the two-year-old could paint her own. My kids play with them all the time and they're still looking good after five years. Just make sure you don't skimp on the modge podge:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!