Saturday, October 20, 2007

SUPER Saturday




Today was so much fun! We had our RS Super Saturday and I made this clock for the kitchen. It turned out even better than I was expecting and I can't wait to get it all put together and up on the wall. It was the first time I've used crackle medium and I didn't know what to expect really. I think I'd like to use it on more wood crafts. How fun. We also did a couple other small crafts and great classes.

We learned about melting and dipping chocolate and I picked up some new tricks. I also got great advice on doing cute stuff with dd's hair. Poor thing. She's so dang cute, but her wierd mom can't figure out this hair stuff. I have the courage to try a few things now!


They had a boys haircutting class and DS1 and DS2 were the models. Yay, FREE haircuts and mom got to learn to boot! They weren't thrilled (they think hair cuts are torture) but they really like the finished product.

I survived the Kindergarten Halloween party for DS3's class yesterday. I'm the classroom coordinator for his class and I get the distinct privilege of planning parties. 23 five year olds, YIKES.



It was a lot of work and I was exhausted afterward but at least I had other good moms to pitch in and make it easier. DD was even pretty well behaved, considering it was during her naptime and all. DS3 is a pirate, even though he took off his eye patch and moved his bandana and so this picture makes it look like he's a housekeeper or something! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!