Thursday, October 18, 2007

Teacher of the Month


My cute DH was chosen Teacher of the Month at yesterday's assembly at school (chosen by the students)! Third month of teaching, pretty neat-o! He got to choose a surprise from some various boxes and this is what he got. A flag bear is pretty appropriate since he is a jr high history teacher.

And last night he had a Young Men's planning meeting here at our house during mutual time. So I decided to make yummy chocolate chunk cookies. MMmmmmm



They were so good. Um, and then no one came. So DH and the YM pres just sat here and talked about campouts and merit badges, while the smell of fresh baked cookies wafted through the neighborhood. Oh well, their loss.

Ds1 has a fun cub scout field trip right after school, so I won't see him till after dinner today. Hope he has fun. And it's FREEZING today too. I suggested a thermal shirt under the scout shirt, but I was turned down.


Statement from ds3

ds: Mom, what is the biggest number?
me: There is none. Numbers go on forever.
ds: No, 10,000 is the biggest number.


Ok, whatever you say.

1 comment:

  1. I finally made it on to your BLOG and I LOVE IT!! How do you add music and slide shows those are soo COOL!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!