Monday, February 11, 2008

Fine.



Fine, Sonja. I will.


1. I listen to Radio Disney even without my kids in the van.
2. I don't like dogs.
3. I love elderly people and worked in a care center all through college.
4. I worked outside the home till my first baby was 7 months old.
5. My employer at the time only gave 2 weeks for maternity leave!
6. I don't think there's anyone in the world that doesn't think I keep my house too cold.
7. I'm sorry to bore people with more things they don't care about after they just read 100 things they surely didn't care about! LOL



Ok, I tag.....all my sisters and any body else with too much time on their hands.

1 comment:

  1. wow- 2 weeks!! I love Canada where we get 1 year(with about 55% pay). So nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!