Monday, February 25, 2008

How did you get here?

I think it's really interesting to find out what words used in a search engine bring others to this blog. I was inspired by Dawn at Mom2my6pack. These are real and not altered in any way.

Here we go with some of my faves:

1. baby head gear - sounds like someone is starting wrestling too early

2. too ticklish - yes, very

3. tiny house - every inch of it

4. healthy sweet and sour chicken - I would love some, but I've never posted any on here

5. wheel of fortune emptying the dishwasher - see here

6. mormon blogger - and proud of it

8. cute babies in the world 2008 - Awwwww, thanks

9. cute tiny house plan - I'm flattered; you wanna copy my house plan? okay!

10. elementary school teaching methods 1910-2008 - um, wow.

11. mudroom ideas for small spaces - even with clever ideas, this space is still too small

12. pedicure ticklish - see #2

13. super saturday crafts - tons of fun; wish it were more than once a year

14. word basketball party template - huh?

15. organization ideas for a tiny house - yes, currently looking for some...

16. stupid game show answers - see #5

17. taco soup with tortilla chips - one of my fam's faves


and hands down, my three top ones (remarkably related to each other)

18. handsome basketball coach

19. how to have a cute baby

20. you are the sunshine of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!