Sunday, March 30, 2008

If they could just stay little

The oven is working brilliantly.

The streamers are in the trash.

The cake all got eaten.

And my baby is three years old.


With earrings.



We had a great day on Saturday, starting with a friend's baptism and going through the party in the afternoon. We have such generous family, and it's overwhelming how much they love and support our family. We probably don't deserve it most of the time, but we are so blessed to have them nearby and and see them so much.

I really am having a hard time with her getting older, though. My mind was surely playing tricks on me, but I swear she just looks so much older than she did last week. She is certainly no baby anymore.


More fun b-day pics.




3 comments:

  1. She got a "REAL" bike?! (That's from my daughter - she still has a tricycle and has been BEGGING me for one like that!) And earrings? What a cute cute cute girl! Happy birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I just say how cute is she running up and down the street in her bright pink helmet. Soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday cute girl!! We have the same CUTE helmet for Celeste and would have for Charity too but her head was too big for it so we had to take it back and buy the bigger one!! She is getting bigger fast. You know you could start over and have another little one? ;) Can she actually ride her new bike?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!