Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hip Clips

Okay, I'm a little obsessive. Really obsessive usually. If I get interested in something it's pretty much all I can think about until I either a) get bored or b) do something about it.

My princess has the most wonderful dress for Easter tomorrow and I'm so excited to get her all dressed up.


The only problem is that there is nothing to put in her hair. Most days we're pretty casual around these parts, so her daily hair routine is like "hmmm, yellow elastic or white elastic"?

So we have nothing dressy enough OR the right color, which is a unique iridescent mauvey-pink.

Enter the obsession.

I have seen so many of those cute flower clips on little girls and I knew I wanted one BAD. So I did some googling and some experimenting. $30 and a couple hours and I have a boatload of cute clippies, plus supplies to make oodles more. I am thrilled at how fun they are to make and I kept getting better the more I practiced.

Check it out.






2 comments:

  1. Very CUTE!! I can't wait to see them tomarrow!! :)
    Maybe you can teach me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should sell them and your business could be hip clips! Have an ebay store or something..it'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!