Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Talk about Tuesday







Okay, this will be a little late for you to try now. But maybe just file this in the back of your head till, oh, maybe November.

It is March, and I am just now today taking down the cards and letters we recieved at Christmas. I have loved having a visual reminder of those people that love us and put a smile on our face as we glance at their messages and pictures.

So next year, go ahead and put away the red and green decorations at the usual time, but think about keeping the friendship wall in tact for just a while longer.

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of keeping those cards up for just a little while longer. If I had a good spot I would probably keep mine out almost year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the pictures we received in Christmas cards up, I can't let go of 'em yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is my newsletter?? I am not your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea!! I think my dh might think I am crazy........

    ReplyDelete
  5. My stepmom has a portion of her fridge that looks like a photo collage - because it is. She keeps the pictures up until the following year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!