Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's Saturday. Everyone is cleaning and something is very wrong.

I reached under the sink to get Jedi a rag for washing windows to find my rags sopping wet.

That's right, we have a leak.




15 minutes later Strider found the culprit. The pesky hose sprayer that I rarely use anyway...




Quick fix at Lowe's. Unfortuately there is a lot of water damage under the Pergo floor. Obviously it's been happening for a while.

We had some damage due to a dishwasher malfunction years ago, so I guess we took a while to notice it had gotten worse.

Know anybody who does tile?

1 comment:

  1. This all happened because you are MY friend. We are the king and queen of leaks, as I am sure you already know. We have tile in our new home and love it, but I have to admit it is a bit cold on the feet. But nothing is better looking, and wears as well. Good luck, my thoughts are with you in knowing how much fun it will be to get a new floor and have no kitchen for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!